Grace Vineyard Church is one church in six Campus locations across Canterbury, New Zealand: City Campus, Beach Campus, West Campus, Plains Campus, Pegasus Campus & Ashburton Campus. Our range of services and Campus venues enable us to meet the needs of our diverse community. All our services at each Campus include worship and a practical Bible-based talk relevant to everyday life.
This role is designed to help administrate and facilitate pastoral care at City Campus, as well as to empower our other campuses to be equipped in the area of pastoral care.
- Equip and empower volunteers to help in the area of pastoral care
- Encourage other campuses in respect to pastoral care in their campus, working with their pastoral care coordinators.
- Triage those people requesting pastoral care at City Campus.
- Facilitate support for those needing pastoral care in conjunction with the Campus Pastor.
- Facilitate support for members of the church, including marriage, relationship, trauma, grievance, funeral, prayer needs, hospital and home visits in counjunction with the Campus Pastor.
- Identify people in need of assistance and organise and/or provide appropriate help in conjunction with Campus Pastor.
- Administrate and empower pastoral care courses for church members, including marriage course, pre-marriage course, freedom in Christ, plus others agreed with Campus Pastor.
- Adhere to Grace Vineyard Health & Safety regulations
- Be a fully committed member of our Grace Vineyard team to serve our church and community in all ways as is reasonably required.
We're looking to hire someone Monday to Thursday, 20 hours per week.